Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 763 through 768 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #446434
      Marko
      Participant

      Hi everyone!

      My name is Marko and I have recently faced some major life changes. I joined this course with interest, wanting to understand everything more deeply.

    • #446395
      Yull
      Participant

      Hi fellow students,

      I live near Atlanta, Georgia in the US and have for a long time been interested in going beyond the confines of “religion” for a better understanding of our essence and our connection with the universe.  I look forward to the teachings and understanding of Kabbalah helping me reach that level of consciousness.

    • #446393
      pete fox
      Participant

      Greetings, I’m Pete, and I’m from Great Britain.

      I’ve listened to many YouTube videos on Kabbalah and I’ve read a number of books, and I feel a strong desire to change my internal state for the better 🙂

      But where I live in the U.K. there are no in person groups or resources, so online it is, and that’s why I’m here.

    • #446388
      Evet
      Participant

      Hey my name is Evet im just looking for a way to reprogram my mind and if this is the way to do it I’m all in

    • #446321
      Dana J
      Participant

      Hi everyone,

      My name is Dana and I live near St. Louis, Missouri.  I have just begun to learn about Kabbalah and look forward to increasing my understanding of life and everything in it.

    • #446308
      Ivi
      Participant

      Hi, I’m Ivi from GdaÅ„sk, Poland. I am excited to start this journey and find the connection

Viewing 6 posts - 763 through 768 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.