Hi All, Sue here from Ireland, I look forward to being part of this wonderful journey with you. I love the teaching of Kabbalah. It has opened up a whole new prospective for me. I see everything in a completely different light and I hope to advance in my studies. thank you!
I am Jonathan McElligott, I was born in 1985, and I am from the Highlands of Scotland. I’ve always been aware of the Kabbalah, but I only recently became aquatinted with the Jewish mystical texts as my interest in Western Occultism grew. I have recently been reading Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn material and the Esoterica YouTube channel is very illuminating regarding these matters. I’ve been battling to learn the Hebrew alphabet with a long-term goal to be able to read one day. It feels natural to connect with a Kabbalah community to nurture my growth regarding this science of the spirit.
Hi I’m Zach from Vancouver, Canada. I’m a clinical counsellor and musician. I was introduced to Kabbalah through a plant medicine community and took a short course with a rabbi here and want to learn more.
Hi Everyone, I’m Marcello from the UK. Have a background in Theology and will love to learn. the tools of Kabbalah to get a different perspective of Holy Scripture
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 859 through 864 (of 7,787 total)