Hello. I’m Fred. I’m English and I live in England’s beautiful South West. I’m 72, which means I was 15 in 1968. Some of you may have an idea of what that means. I was brought up an Anglican, lapsed, became a hippy dropout, did every job imaginable until I became a garden designer and builder. Became a Tibetan Buddhist for 7 years before reverting to Christianity as a Catholic. But pretty much everything I value in Catholicism originates in Judaism. What doesn’t, I tend not to accept. I’ve known about Kabbalah for a long time but never trusted what sources I knew about. I’m looking at KabU with great interest as it looks authentic and not just another pop culture counterfeit. Glad to have taken this step.
Greetings to you all, My name is Bethel. I am from Ethiopia I am excited to join this course and ready to learn more about kabbalah and spiritual science since I am very interested in it.
Hello, my name is Antony, I am looking for answers for many many years and after made research on the Kabbalah I saw this course as an opportunity to get into insight of the real life purpose and hoping to get answers to my questions. Looking forward to it 😀
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 877 through 882 (of 7,787 total)