Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 877 through 882 (of 4,891 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Howard
      Participant

Hello Instructor and fellow classmates,

My name is Howard from Bowie, Maryland in the United States. I’m looking forward to taking the course.

Schalk
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Schalk. I grew up in a Christian home in South Africa, but after I was 50, I started feeling disillusioned and I am hoping to find new meaning through spirituality.

Although I’m not sure whether Kabbalah can be classified as “spiritual” I am nevertheless interested to learn.

HI!!

I am Maria Rosa from Argentina, since I was six/seven I am asking who I am. I hope to get an answer in this life.

Thank you!!

Bonsoir je me nome GBALE PREGNON THIERRY je suis ivoirien. j’ai decouvers les cours de la Kabbale du Dr Mickael Laitman je soufait en savoir plus

Lol
      Participant

Hi, my name is Lawrence. Hello everyone.

Hans van der Pol
      Participant

Hello my name is Hans. I have  been studying Kabbalah since a few years now, and feel a desire to do the first course again and get to know new students

Viewing 6 posts - 877 through 882 (of 4,891 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.