Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 883 through 888 (of 4,889 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Daniel
      Participant

Shalom my name is Daniel, from France I am 74 years old. I have search for Kabbalah informations to get understanding (books, and web site) in my Torah study since 2003 but with a lack of regularity (may be I was not ready for it). This is a new opportunity to progress, Thank you.

Shane Rohrer
        Participant

Hello Ben, I’m Shiloh. I reareally could use a study buddy and the fact you know The Tanya, which I read everyday, was really cool of you.

Stefaan
      Participant

Hi, I’m Stefaan from Belgium and my English is terrible, so do forgive me when I make some mistakes.  I am a severe disabled man, (cerebral palsy), but I am also a happy man, I love live, and I love (most) people.  For many years now, I’m studying the Thora, (for that reason, I also studied Hebrew), I  am also reading the (Babylonian) Talmud, but now, I need to go further, so I started on this website “Kabbalah Revealed”, and I pray this is a good decision… But I know that God leads me, so I am full of confidence and I will see what will happen.

Blessings to all other students!

Amber
      Participant

HI I’m Amber, I’ve studied Kabblah before on my own and am interested in how others perceive it.

Hello, I am retired military 23 years and currently work for a government contractor company. I have been introduced to Judaism 12 years ago and continue to learn from the sages. I am very interested in learning and applying what Hashem has given to Israel to be able to serve Him in this world for the merit of Israel and to hasten The Redemption.

Angela
      Participant

Hi i am Angela and i reside in the Uk. I love creating art in watercolour. I am curious to learn more about spiritual matters and how these form part of our daily lives. As a child i was aware of a non material world and i have spent some of my life organising my understanding as best i can into a belief system. However i am also fairly sure this needs wholly correcting! I am looking forward to experiencing more joy. Thank you

Cecelia Futch
      Participant

Hi everyone, My name is Cecelia and I purchased this and other courses a few weeks ago. Can’t remember if I introduced myself in this course, so forgive me if this is a repeat. I look forward to learning about Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 883 through 888 (of 4,889 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.