my name is samantha i am from mississippi. i want to understand the nature of things. i am seeking truth and to attain a life lived by my truest highest self
Hi my name is Kesmeer from California. Lately, I’ve been really curious about discovering my true self and figuring out my purpose in life. my goal here is a better understand of the spiritual world and harmonize myself with the divine.
Hi my name is Susan from New York. Lately, I’ve been really curious about discovering my true self and figuring out my purpose in life. I’ve started exploring Kabbalah, and I’m excited to see where this journey takes me.
i would like to know more of the book of truth for understand that ignorance of the truth has no defense…so i just want to be aware of the truth all the time avoid useless life dramas..lolest
Hello all, I’m Nikki from Seattle. I grew up in a Protestant Christian home. However I don’t follow any religion. I have been more curious about Jewish faith and Kabbalah ever since I learn about it. I want to learn more about it and find some sort of meaning to life questions.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 889 through 894 (of 7,786 total)