Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 901 through 906 (of 4,876 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Avron Goss
      Participant

Hi, I am Avron.

I grew up in South Africa but now live in the UK. Kabbalah has always intrigued me, and now I hope to find out more about. My real aim is to discover the reality behind the mistique.

Michael Aziz
      Participant

Hello, I am Michael. I am from Egypt and I have taken an interest in Kabbalah and just the videos on youtube and reading parts of the Zohar have caused changes in my life. I hoping this course will help me find my unique purpose in life.

Hugo Santos
      Participant

Hi, I’m Hugo and I am excited to learn more

Hugo Santos
      Participant

Hi, I’m Hugo. In the PNW originally from Portugal. I got into Kabbalah about 8 months ago as I was researching in depth  about knights Templar and the foundation of Portugal. Once I learned more I can’t get enough of it, from practicality in my life but also the best tool that i know of to connect science and spirituality. Looking forward to learning more in this course.

Cinco Leone
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Cinco and I am completely new to Kabbalah. I’m very excited to learn about this ancient spiritual science and I look forward to having a positive experience with you all!

Michelle
      Participant

Hi, I’m Michelle and I can’t wait to learn Kabbalah.  I have been a life long seeker, and I would like to feel the Universe in a more complete way.  Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 901 through 906 (of 4,876 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.