Hello there! My name is Liv, and I live in beautiful Mauritius 🇲🇺.
I’m a school librarian 📚 and Citizenship teacher 👩🏫, currently studying to become a SEND educator 🌟. When I’m not busy with work or studies, I’m a proud mum to a dynamic 6-year-old boy 👦.
I grew up with a Christian background 🙏, but for over 15 years, I’ve been fascinated by different spiritualities and philosophies 🤔. My mum has been studying Kabbalah and Judaism for years now, but it never quite clicked for me until… now! 🤯 I’m not sure why, but as I’ve started to research it, I’ve found it absolutely captivating ✨.
I’m hoping this course will help me to grow so I can better myself as a mum, teacher, and human being 🌱. Maybe it’s because I finally have a very definite goal in my life? 🎯
This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Liv.
My name is Adam. I am a married 53-year man old man in New Mexico. I’m a student of Freemasonry, Zen Buddhism, and have had some exposure to Kabbalah through the teachings of Paul Foster Case. I’m here because this weekend I listened to Tony Kosinec’s 6-hour Kabbalah Revealed video while working in the yard. I felt something shift inside me.
Hello! It is an immense joy to be able to start this course. I’m Tadeu, I’m 50 years old and 5 years ago I began my studies in Judaism as a monotheist.