Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 18 hours, 46 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 919 through 924 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies May 14, 2025 at 12:12 pm EDT #438127 JuanParticipanthola que tengan un buen dia. May 14, 2025 at 5:37 am EDT #438038 KayParticipantHi, my name is Kay from California. I’m interested in awakening and spiritual growth. I feel drawn to the old wisdom that helps us understand life more deeply, and I believe Kabbalah can offer meaningful insights for this journey. May 14, 2025 at 12:16 am EDT #438017 JoshParticipantMy name is Josh. I have 5 kids and 3 grandkids. I have grown unsatisfied spiritually and am learning Kabbalah to connect to God. May 13, 2025 at 4:12 pm EDT #437990 Abdul-JabbarParticipantHi! I stumbled on this site by chance and looking to complete it out of curiousity May 13, 2025 at 11:19 am EDT #437973 CameronParticipantI’m new! Looking forward to learning. May 13, 2025 at 1:02 am EDT #437708 Hope BandaweParticipantMy name is Hope Bandawe from MalawiAuthorReplies< 1 … 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 919 through 924 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In