Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 901 through 906 (of 4,861 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Leslie
      Participant

Hi, I’m Leslie and am excited to be here. Grateful for the generosity of KabU to make this available!

Beth
      Participant

Hello, My name is Beth.

My journey has always been one of truth seeking. I’m very interested in the Kabbalah and beginning this journey.

Blessings

Lonette
      Participant

Hi,

I am interested in Kabbalah and look forward to this journey.

-Lonette

Asia
      Participant

!שלום

My name is Asia and I have been very connected to the spiritual world since a young age. My journey has led me through learning about many spiritual traditions, but I’ve always felt particularly compelled to learn about Kabbalah. Thank you for welcoming me to this wonderful site and community!

באהבה

Shadi
      Participant

Hello to this great site and also to our brothers in this place. I have long searched to get here. I have read a lot about the wisdom of Kabbalah. I have not found an alternative to it to solve the secrets of the universe. I am very excited to start the journey.🙏💙

vic
      Participant

Excited!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 901 through 906 (of 4,861 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.