Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 913 through 918 (of 4,855 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sherry
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: center;”>Hi my English name is Sherry but my Jewish name is Michyah. I am 61yrs old and a recent convert, through a Kosher Mikvah. I have been feeling the pull to learn more about Kabbalah and the Zohar. It was amazing that I came across this course and I look forward to learning all the HaShem has for me!!!✡️
      Lana
      Participant

Hi my name is Lana.  I need to know and understand more: the people, the world, and, ultimately, Hashem.  Even if it is impossible to know anything at all with my mind, maybe it will help me to listen to my soul.

karin ebner
      Participant

my name is Karin, i study with bnei baruch since about 20 years and continue kabbalah, because its the right way  for me

Kathy
      Participant

My name is Kathy.  I am seeking a spiritual path and practice that resonates with me.

Joyce
      Participant

My name is Joyce. I had a spiritual experience in January of 2021 that started me on a path of spiritual awakening. I have been interested in Kabbalah for about a year now. I misunderstood it, thinking it was part of “Judaism”. I believe that Kabbalah is one path that leads to the Creative Source.. My spiritual “journey” has been quite diverse. Looking forward to learning more .

Erin B
      Participant

The need is real. That’s why I’m here.

E.B.

Viewing 6 posts - 913 through 918 (of 4,855 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.