Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 925 through 930 (of 4,876 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jim
      Participant

My name is Jim. I just recently retired and have been questioning everything I have believed about God, meaning of life,  and meaning of human existence. I want to learn from ancient wisdom how to live with greater meaning.

Marcy
      Participant

Hello. I’m Marcy. I was just introduced to Kabbalah by a friend who’s husband was also a part of KabU. He just passed away three weeks ago. I want to learn more about this. He and his wife knew I would enjoy this and so I’m anxious to learn so much more. I have no Jewish background.

Heather Utzig
      Participant

Hello!

My name is Heather.

My family comes from a kabbalistic background.  I am here to learn more and apply it to life.

I am interested in healing modalities and how to make the world a better place.

I’ve experienced fantastic energy and some experiences that aren’t easy to explain but align well with kabbalah.

Blessings and joy!

Heather

Gabor
      Participant

Hello All,

I am Gabor, and I was driven here by an immaterial search for my roots. I am a middle aged Jewish communications guy living in Central Europe with decent Hebrew knowledge as well as basic knowledge of philosophy.

Viliam
      Participant

Hello. I am searching for the truth of universe existence and manifestation since a very young age. When I decided to go for it 100% Kabbalah was suddenly revealed to me.

Hans van der Pol
      Participant

Hi, my name is Hans and I have been a Kabbalah student for a number of years. I feel a desire to restudy the basic concepts and connect with a new group op people.

Viewing 6 posts - 925 through 930 (of 4,876 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.