Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 931 through 936 (of 4,886 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      vic
      Participant

Excited!!!!

Anthony Julies
      Participant

Hello I am Anthony

I am very interested in learning about Kabbulah , how to understand it and rightly interpret Biblical texts as well as its spiritual root meaning.

Blessings

micha bitton
      Participant

Hello—my name is Micha.  I’m fascinated by the potential of Kabbalah and very excited to delve deeper in my journey…

LILIANA
      Participant

Hi, my name is Liliana you can call me Lili, I am fascinating about God and everything that will make me understand about spiritual life

Jim
      Participant

My name is Jim. I just recently retired and have been questioning everything I have believed about God, meaning of life,  and meaning of human existence. I want to learn from ancient wisdom how to live with greater meaning.

Marcy
      Participant

Hello. I’m Marcy. I was just introduced to Kabbalah by a friend who’s husband was also a part of KabU. He just passed away three weeks ago. I want to learn more about this. He and his wife knew I would enjoy this and so I’m anxious to learn so much more. I have no Jewish background.

Viewing 6 posts - 931 through 936 (of 4,886 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.