Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 19 hours, 10 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 937 through 942 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies May 11, 2025 at 4:57 am EDT #437345 EskinderParticipant Hi, ii amam eskinder May 11, 2025 at 12:15 am EDT #437322 MatthewParticipantI don’t have the words. May 10, 2025 at 8:14 am EDT #437235 LisaParticipantHi, I’m Lisa. I have always been interested in ancient wisdom and the magic of the universe. I hope I get a better understanding of Kabbalah and how to use it in my life. May 10, 2025 at 6:41 am EDT #437230 macdonaldParticipantBeen waiting May 9, 2025 at 4:34 pm EDT #437185 OriolParticipantHello every one, I’m glad to be here, I feel this is for me. May 9, 2025 at 1:49 pm EDT #437137 PeteParticipantMy name is Pete and I am curious about many things including the wisdom of Kabbalah. AuthorReplies< 1 … 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 937 through 942 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In