Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 949 through 954 (of 4,854 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dawit
      Participant

Hii am dawit teklay from Ethiopia and I study Kabalah and teacher of Hebrew language in Ethiopia my vision is to reveal the truth of Kabalah for my Eritrean people

Angelica Watson
      Participant

I am on a journey to discover more of myself and the world around me

Mohamed Mokhtar
      Participant

I am a student of ancient wisdom who embarked on an ever going journey of mystic experience

Erik
      Participant

Hello everyone. I am Erik Forsman.  I currently live in Stockholm , Sweden. I have walked my spiritual path all my life. I was raised as a Christian but have left this on my way through life. I am here to learn about Kabbalah.

Kellon Martin
      Participant

Hello. My name is Kellon and I have been on the journey of self-mastery and biblical interpretation as I have learned outside of church there is much more to bible I have spent years studying. Seeking the whole truth so that I can be a light and guide for others when they’re ready

Wanda
      Participant

Greetings to everyone,

My name is Wanda, I have slowly but surely been on the spiritual path for years. In 2016 I began to search deeper because so many things just didn’t seem to add up. I am on a path of unlearning much of what I have learned all the while staying on the path of the Light.

Viewing 6 posts - 949 through 954 (of 4,854 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.