Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 949 through 954 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #436746
      Makanda Bel
      Participant

      Hello, my name is Makanda. I am proud to be among you and eager to learn more about Kabbalah.

    • #436728
      Sun
      Participant

      Hello, my name is Sun. I joined hoping to learn about Sefirot. Now I know this knowledge is much further down the line.

    • #436706
      Vladimir Kuznecov
      Participant

      Hi I am Vladimir!

    • #436679
      Dina
      Participant

      Hello! My name is Dina, and I live in San Diego, CA! I became interested in the Kabbalah when introduced to it through a course I am currently taking in my Graduate program. I have been on a journey of healing and restoration for a little while now, and this spiritual path has stoked my interest, and touched my soul! I am excited to begin this journey!!!!

    • #436566
      justin
      Participant

      Hello my name is Justin Snyder. I am 29 from California and am so eager to learn more about Kabbalah

    • #436489
      Richard
      Participant

      Hello,

      My name is Richard. I live in the US and have been interested in knowing more about Kabbalah. Using different means, I’ve done some studies on my own but not extensive enough. I hope to become a bit knowledgeable about the subject and, hopefully, find my spiritual path.

Viewing 6 posts - 949 through 954 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.