Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day, 2 hours ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 991 through 996 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies April 23, 2025 at 6:20 pm EDT #434795 BraidenParticipantI am keen on entering into the Kab journey . I have great respect for the sacrifices of those who have gone before and and want to particulate in the progressive revelation. This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Braiden. April 23, 2025 at 3:25 pm EDT #434789 AntonyParticipantHi my name is Antony and I am an entrepreneur and publisher and I live in Skien, Norway. April 23, 2025 at 10:56 am EDT #434760 Leidy RojasParticipantHola a todos, soy Leidy desde Panamá. Es emocionante encontrar una comunidad que vibre en este estado de búsqueda de sentido existencial.Un gusto! April 23, 2025 at 8:55 am EDT #434751 AriadneParticipantOlá sou Ariadne e estou feliz em estudar com vocês. April 22, 2025 at 8:14 pm EDT #434452 MarcelaParticipantHello everyone, my name is Marcela and I live in Homestead. I’m delighted to be part of this course. April 22, 2025 at 7:48 pm EDT #434449 HazeParticipantHello everyone, looking forward to meeting and studying with you all soon 🙂AuthorReplies< 1 … 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 991 through 996 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In