Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 991 through 996 (of 4,869 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maxwell Richter
      Participant

Hi to all! My name is Max, I am coming to this path to expand my communication of the universal philosophy, and for a deeper understanding and experience of Existence and the Truth beyond all limits.

Tydus
      Participant

I have been studying Kabbalah for the last 15 months. I have transformed my life and believe this is a must for all.

im based in SF

Tydus

Stacy
      Participant

Hi, I’m Stacy Hatcher. I’m from Idaho in America. I’m happy to be getting back on the correct path studying Kabalah.

Lillian
      Participant

Shalom! I am Lillian! I’ve always had a knack for wanting to understand depths of the Hebrew language. I am looking forward to a clearer understanding of my communication with God. I pray that we all receive the Truth in fluent understanding, communication, and application. In Jesus Christ name Amen!

Thomas
      Participant

Hello fellow students. Thomas here, currently living near Edinburgh, Scotland. I’ve had a long term interest in Kabbalah and wish to explore this course further.

maxwell odumeh
      Participant

i am odumeh maxwell from nigeria, a radiologist in training. hope to get answers to my questions about our existence

Viewing 6 posts - 991 through 996 (of 4,869 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.