Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours, 44 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 973 through 978 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies April 28, 2025 at 1:42 pm EDT #435581 TrÃona KenneallyParticipantHi, my name is Catriona. I want to learn about the balance of life1 April 28, 2025 at 10:57 am EDT #435568 RyanParticipantHi all, Ryan from Chicago April 28, 2025 at 5:07 am EDT #435554 MihaelaParticipantHello, i’ m Mihaela from Romania. I am looking for my path and Cabala may be the way to discover myself. April 27, 2025 at 8:09 pm EDT #435458 Dan ForsythParticipantHello everyone, happy to be with you. April 27, 2025 at 6:11 pm EDT #435445 AkaninyeneParticipanthello, I am Victor from Nigeria. Seeking to be close to God. April 27, 2025 at 4:44 pm EDT #435443 MarÃaParticipantHi I’m Maria I’m artist and I really enjoyed this spaces for learning and cultivate inspiration.AuthorReplies< 1 … 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 973 through 978 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In