Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 997 through 1,002 (of 4,877 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      renae
      Participant

hi,my name is renae.  i’ve been interested in many spiritual practices most of my life.  have always been curious about the purpose and meaning of life.  looking forward to learning more about Kabul.

Skye
      Participant

Hello, my name is Skye, I am located in the US. I have been learning bits about kabbalah for awhile now and I have just really learned to love it, and I look forward to this course!

Maxwell Richter
      Participant

Hi to all! My name is Max, I am coming to this path to expand my communication of the universal philosophy, and for a deeper understanding and experience of Existence and the Truth beyond all limits.

Tydus
      Participant

I have been studying Kabbalah for the last 15 months. I have transformed my life and believe this is a must for all.

im based in SF

Tydus

Stacy
      Participant

Hi, I’m Stacy Hatcher. I’m from Idaho in America. I’m happy to be getting back on the correct path studying Kabalah.

Lillian
      Participant

Shalom! I am Lillian! I’ve always had a knack for wanting to understand depths of the Hebrew language. I am looking forward to a clearer understanding of my communication with God. I pray that we all receive the Truth in fluent understanding, communication, and application. In Jesus Christ name Amen!

Viewing 6 posts - 997 through 1,002 (of 4,877 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.