Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,987 replies, 6,834 voices, and was last updated 6 hours, 26 minutes ago by Carmen Cavallaro. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 997 through 1,002 (of 7,786 total)< 1 … 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies April 22, 2025 at 8:37 am EDT #434399 KarenParticipantHi I am Karen from Canada. Looking to learn and make some new connections. April 21, 2025 at 7:44 pm EDT #434349 ClaireParticipantHi Im Claire, I would like to learn about the Kabbalah. April 21, 2025 at 1:20 pm EDT #434318 ErveParticipantHello, I am interested in learning more about Kabbalah, cause I’m curious about life, God, Religion, different cultures and many more. April 21, 2025 at 1:18 pm EDT #434317 ErveParticipantHi,i’m Peter,very happy to be here April 21, 2025 at 1:10 pm EDT #434316 TimothyParticipantHi I’m Tim. Living in Portugal and was introduced to Kabbalah through a friend here. We may also build a business around the study here in PT April 21, 2025 at 8:48 am EDT #434290 ClaudiaParticipantHi my name is Claudia I am interested on learningAuthorReplies< 1 … 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 997 through 1,002 (of 7,786 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In