Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,021 through 1,026 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #434053
      ELSA
      Participant

      ELSA DE COLOMBIA

    • #434042
      R
      Participant

      RZ from Sydney I have desire to discover the life

    • #434018
      Gena
      Participant

      Hello, I’m Gena, from the US. I’m hoping to learn and grow.

    • #434008
      Amanda
      Participant

      Hi Im Amanda from Scotland

    • #433975
      Helena
      Participant

      Hi everyone, I am Helena from Hong Kong. Going through life with the Kabbalah perspective is really fascinating for me. Hope to learn more!

    • #433971
      Radek
      Participant

      Hello. Im Radek from Czech Republic and Im looking forward to learn more about authentic Kabbalah

Viewing 6 posts - 1,021 through 1,026 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.