Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 6 hours, 24 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 1,015 through 1,020 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies April 19, 2025 at 12:20 pm EDT #434102 rasitaParticipantHi,I’m Rasita. I want to get to know more about the human roots. April 19, 2025 at 10:47 am EDT #434095 RachelParticipantHello. I’m Rachel. I live in Illinois. I would like to understand the system of Kabalah, how it relates to the world and to me. April 19, 2025 at 3:20 am EDT #434082 TinaParticipantHello I’m Tina from Germany. I have learned a little bit of kabbalah science and want to get to know more about it. My goal is personal and spiritual growth. This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Tina. April 18, 2025 at 11:32 pm EDT #434073 AnnelieParticipantHello my Name is Annelie  living in France.  This is very new for me  I always wanted to learn. April 18, 2025 at 7:49 pm EDT #434058 JacquelynParticipantHi. I’m Jacquelyn from the US. Just trying to organize foundational knowledge in my own head. April 18, 2025 at 7:42 pm EDT #434057 K.ParticipantK. Temako From Ontario Canada Great meeting you allAuthorReplies< 1 … 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 1,015 through 1,020 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In