Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,027 through 1,032 (of 4,793 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Karilee
      Participant

Greetings, I am on a quest for truth and studying Kabbalah is one of the paths I am traveling right now.

Ben
      Participant

Hello my name is Henry please refer to me as Ben. I am from Manchester, New Hampshire, US.

I am learning Kabbalah because spiritually what else matters! Say hi lets chat…

paula
      Participant

Hi all I am Paula from Ireland, I am interested in the wisdom of Kabbalah and how it applies to living.

Lavanya
      Participant

Hi, my name is Lavanya from india.iam intrested to learn kabblalah and apply in life .

Andres
      Participant

Hola mi nombre es Andres Acosta y he sentido un llamado desde lo mas profundo de mi ser para revelar Luz

Stephen
      Participant

Hello, I’m from the UK but live in Germany. I’ve practiced yoga and meditation for many years and have always been interested if Kabbalah. I have read a few books but haven’t really found instructions on how to use Kabbalah in a practical fashion.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,027 through 1,032 (of 4,793 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.