Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,093 through 1,098 (of 4,840 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Janice
      Participant

Hello all.
      Janice Burton from Solivita, Florida.

Erica
      Participant

Hello, my name is Erica, I’m from California, USA. I have become very interested in ancient esoteric knowledge and the means to increase my spiritual awareness, improve how I live on this earth and relate to what is going on with current events in a healthy manner. I’m very much looking forward to this journey with all of you fellow travelers.Thank you.

Jesse Orghomhe
      Participant

HI, I AM JESSE. I AM FROM NIGERIA. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE ONLY REASON I AM HERE IS BECAUSE OF MY DESIRE TO FIND AND CONNECT WITH THE UPPER LIGHT.

Massy
      Participant

Hi everybody, my name is Massimo and I’m from Italy.

I’m starting to learn tarot and shamanism which made me discover Kabbalah.

I’m here to learn Kabbalah with all of you.

[For the authors] Thanks so much for the free course 🙂

Elmarie
      Participant

My name is Elmarie.  I am from South Africa.  I know that there is more to what we see and experience.  I understand some of it but now I would like to refine it to myself and how to connect to that energy.

Sami Hänninen
      Participant

Hi, I live in Finland. I’ve always been looking for something in life, I don’t know if I found it here.
      Sami Hänninen

Viewing 6 posts - 1,093 through 1,098 (of 4,840 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.