Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 4,921 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nancy B
      Participant

Hello all; Im Nancy B living in St Louis Mo. I’m grateful to find this course. Have had an interest in Kabbalah for several years

Looking forward to getting acquainted

Nabiha
      Participant

Hi,

I am Nabiha from North Carolina (USA). So excited to learn and grateful to find this course.

Paulina Gawelda
      Participant

Hi!
      My name is Paulina. I found Kabbalah in 2010, I attended a KabU retreat in Germany in 2011. This wisdom was a life changing discovery at the time. Unfortunately after some time I didn’t see any progress in myself, I felt more and more confused on what can I practically do in my everyday life and eventually moved on to different teachings.
      I am coming back now with renewed hope on discovering whatever was missing in my first attempt.
      Glad to see how much this place have grown.
      Much love to you all.

Heather Autumn
      Participant

Hi, my name is Heather and I live in the United states. I’m a beginner, about 3 years into a new interest in spirituality. I am looking forward to learning more.

Andres Delgado
      Participant

Hi Everyone,

I’m here because what I’ve learned of Kabbalah rings true and I want to progress towards spirituality. I look forward to learning alongside everyone here

Bert
      Participant

Hello my dear friends, I am from Germany and I am so thankful for this course !

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 4,921 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.