Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 4,920 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jack
      Participant

I’m John and I was led here after someone introduced me to Kabbalah a few months ago. After much meditation, I’m taking the leap.

Hi, people! My name is Fred, from Porto Alegre, Brazil. I´m Roman Catholic and I profess my religion. I´m here to learn from jewish traditional knowledge. I´m 61 years old,I was a retired electronic engineer, father of two teenagers, but I started to work again as public employee. I like to work.

Gary
      Participant

Hi! I’m Gary from Palm Springs, CA. A retired Special Education teacher and now teach adults and children how to read Hebrew. I’ve always been interested in Kabbalah but never pursued it. Now I’m ready for this new journey in my life long learning.

Jane
      Participant

Hello I’m Jane.  I have always been in search of the Truth. I  have an immense deep desire to connect to God.  I have been drawn to Kabbalah for a very long time, but it never was the right time until recently, and I know it is this particular moment in my journey that I am supposed to dive deep, and  to learn the wisdom and the great teachings. I feel blessed and guided to have found this community which I’m excited about.

Argerie Quintana
      Participant

My name is Argerie Quintana, from Costa Rica. My biggest desire is to connect with people with the same spiritual awakening.

Sam Ben
      Participant

Hello, I am Ossama from Morocco, I’m here to learn more about the science of Kabalah. I am interested in the union of technology and spirituality.

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 4,920 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.