Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,705 through 1,710 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      April Lacoursiere
      Participant

Hello, I’m April. Thank you for providing this course. I hope to understand Kabbalah and through it, attain to the spiritual.

Peter
      Participant

Hello, I’m Peter. I discovered Kabbalah about half a year ago. I came to it more from the Hermetics side of things. So far I have been deeply impressed with Jewish mysticism – which is not easy.

Most of my spiritual training comes from Daoism, including meditation.

I’m here to learn more about the spiritual world, God, angels, the Tree of Life, reality, cosmos… all for the purpose of making my journey to enlightenment more complete.

Looking forward to studying with you. And thank you for posting so much amazing free stuff on YouTube as well!

Jose
      Participant

Hello Brothers and Sisters my name is Yosef and I am very excited to start this Amazing journey to the infinite of learning Authentic Cabalá with the real people.

Jasmine Brown
      Participant

Hello, my name is Jasmine and I am so excited to participate in this course. Several years ago I had a book titled “The Power of the Kabbalah”, but I never read it and got rid of it in the name of minimalism. It’s funny how I came across this way of seeing and being again and this time I am ready to receive such great and profound knowledge.

John
      Participant

My name is John Oak.  Blessings and great Thanksgiving to all participating in this fantastic inner exploration of Truth as It IS, as we share this Revelation of Kabbalah.

I am 75 years young, a lifetime student of the ONE Who IS Truth, with just one Goal and Desire: to be in perfect alignment, in every way, on every level of the IS, with the Creator.

I am joyfully looking forward to coming into alignment of Love and Harmony with all of you.

Juanita
      Participant

Hi we are David and Juanita Cole we want to know more about Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,705 through 1,710 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.