Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,711 through 1,716 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #427511
      Alan
      Participant

      Greetings to everyone!

       

      I have studied this a lot on my own, but am so glad to find a structured format to get deeply into it.

    • #427510
      Susan Syler Roth
      Participant

      I live in Tzfat. I’m looking for a Kabbalah mashpia. I want to learn everything. Shoshanah

    • #427509
      Liz
      Participant

      Hi I am Liz, I am happy to join this great opportunity to grow spirituality!

    • #427497
      Montoya
      Participant

      Hi, how’s everyone doing?

    • #427496
      Viziteu
      Participant

      I am happy to grow spirituality, to the next level

    • #427492
      Celine
      Participant

      Cc

Viewing 6 posts - 1,711 through 1,716 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.