Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,711 through 1,716 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Colesha
      Participant

Hello everyone. I’m Colesha and is a new student to Kabbalah. I recently discovered some of its teachings on YouTube and is curious as to how my life can be changed amd be filled with meaning by learning more about this spiritual path.

EMMANOUIL
      Participant

Hello dear instructor and fellow students. My name is Emmanouil and i live in Greece. I am grateful to be a member of this study group.

Julie in Cornwall
      Participant

Hello fellow students my name is Julie and I live in UK

I have been following Kabbalah by watching the Morning Lessons with Dr Laitman and other information from Bnei Baruch for quite a few years.  I am sure that my thinking processes are improved and my interest renews itself from time to time.

I expect to feel restricted by the adherence to group activities, but I could be wrong – it seems best to find out through experience.

I enjoyed the zoom event on March 12, 2023

I hope to contribute positively and enjoy being part of this great endeavour.

Look forward to meeting you

Julie

Andrew
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Andrew. Glad to be here and look forward to joining you all on the path of wisdom in this game of life.

Melissa Lucero
      Participant

Hello Everyone, my name is Melissa. I have been studying kabbalah for a few years now. I am here to hopefully join a group of ten that I believe I am ready for, in order to develop my kli vessel in order so that I may feel the light.

Andreanne
      Participant

Hello I’m Andreanne from Canada. I’m brand new to Kabbalah wisdom. I started listening to the “Kabbalah explained simply ” podcast and the notions seemed very relevant to me. I look forward to learning answers to many questions regarding the spiritual path and the spiritual reality.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,711 through 1,716 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.