Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours, 2 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 1,819 through 1,824 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies January 17, 2025 at 2:40 pm EST #418823 AdalbertoParticipantHola soy Adalberto vivo en México y estoy interezado en saber mas sobre cabala y tener un crecimiento spiritual January 17, 2025 at 2:23 pm EST #418821 Aguilera LidiaParticipantI’m Lidia, from Barcelona. I’d started this path 5 years ago and now i’m back to get deeper… January 16, 2025 at 1:55 pm EST #418048 AmyParticipantMy name is Amy. I live in Upstate NY. I’ve been on a spiritually journey for the past couple years. I would like to learn more about Kabbalah. January 15, 2025 at 7:06 am EST #417952 GaYoonParticipantHi My name is GaYoon, I’m here to study Kabbalah to find out Why i’m here and fulfill the purpose January 14, 2025 at 9:56 pm EST #417936 Dn MParticipantIm, Denice From USA, looking for direction to life purpose and understanding this reality better. January 14, 2025 at 10:36 am EST #417883 JamesParticipantI’m Waswala from Kenya. I’m married with one wife and children. I’m interested to know more on kabbalistic principle of faith.AuthorReplies< 1 … 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 1,819 through 1,824 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In