Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,843 through 1,848 (of 4,921 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Fatehjiitkaaur
      Participant

Hello Everyone.

This is Fatehjiit Kaaur from India. This year in June i first heard about Kabbalah and i was interested to know more about this wisdom. I started exploring and learning from some videos found on social media until i discovered this course. I hope the course  helps us all to understand more about this earthly world and how we can evolve and correct our Tikkun.

Timothy Brown
      Participant

Hello! My name is Timothy.  I have been studying Kabbalah for years and I am looking for something deeper to learn some more.  Hopefully this will help get deeper into the mystery of Kabbalah with better understanding.  Shalom.

Timothy Brown
      Participant

Hello!  My name is Timothy Brown.  I have been studying the Kabbalah for years.  I am always looking for new information to learn more deeper into the mysteries of Kabbalah.  Hopefully this course will help me fully understand better. Shalom!

Maria
      Participant

Hello everyone! I’m Maria, from Mexico. I don’t know why, but few days ago I started feeling I needed to study Kabbalah. I watched Tony’s video “What is Kabbalah?” on Youtube and loved it, so here I am, very grateful for the kind invitation to start this Free Kabbalah Course, as I feel you are for real. 🙂

Maria
      Participant

Hello everyone! I’m Eugenia, from Mexico. I don’t know why, but few days ago I started feeling I needed to study Kabbalah. I watched Tony’s video “What is Kabbalah?” on Youtube and loved it, so here I am, very grateful for the kind invitation to start this Free Kabbalah Course, as I feel you are for real. 🙂

Maria
      Participant

Hello everyone! I’m Eugenia, from Mexico. I really can’t say why, but I just started feeling the need to explore about Kabbalah some days ago. I watched the What is Kabbalah video on Youtube and saw the generous offer of Tony to start exploring this site. Thanks, Tony, and I’m here because your video made me feel I can trust you as a guide to start this journey. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1,843 through 1,848 (of 4,921 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.