Hola mi nombre es Ana hace un mes que estoy bastante curiosa por aprender sobre cábala! Me encanta todo lo espiritual pero también lo terrenal y creo que la cábala es una gran herramienta para aprender a crecer
Hello! My name is Brunaud Tarzs from Republic of Bénin. I am a visionary and dynamic individual with a passion for innovation and creativity.
Known for unwavering dedication and distinctive approach to problem-solving, I have consistently demonstrated an ability to inspire and lead. Whether navigating complex challenges or driving transformative projects.
With my deep hunger and interest in Kabbalah, I believe will enable me to make a meaningful impact in my world.
Hi, Hope you are well, my name is Lee and I’m from Hampshire in England and have just joined the course. I love to read ancient Catholic and Jewish books to develop spiritually and at least attempt to keep cool in this feverish and chaotic world 😉
Hi there, I am Marc from Berlin in Germany. Yesterday I discovered @ udemy a very inspiring course about the Zohar. Since 30 years I am meditating and have still lots of questions)