Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,885 through 1,890 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dorothy
      Participant

Hi, my given name is Dorothy, but known as Dora, or Doramage by my friends. I think I was born a Seeker of Truth and Knowledge, love learning of all sorts, blessed with a curious mind. By sixteen, I began to realize that all is not as it seems in this world. It was a great mystery I felt I had to solve, and began by coming across the terms Reincarnation and Karma in a book on yoga. I was raised Lutheran, but parted from that church, as I began exploring World Religions, but kept coming back to the simple teachings of Jesus, of practicing Love and Kindness, although I veered into what Helena Blavatsky referred to as the occult, but with the higher purpose of seeking Truth and our purpose here on Earth. What I learned, was every time I learned a new Truth, there was always something higher to our purpose here. So at age 77, I am grateful my mind is still functioning, always seeking higher knowledge and Wisdom. I am not totally new to Kaballah, having learned a version of it in a magic order I once belonged to. After suddenly being confronted with what I thought was the Keeper on the Threshold, being totally terrorized, then spending years trying to figure out where I went wrong, I sought an understanding of who this entity was that stepped in, blocking me from further development on that path, I am now enrolled in this course from what appears to me a school with authenticity, hopefully to get me past these barriers. I am sure, I may have to learn some slightly different aspects. However, my perspective is that we never stop learning, and I am very glad these videos came to my attention and I am still capable of some deep thinking, and hope to pursue this goal until my ending in this reality.

Kimberly
      Participant

I’m very interested to learn how to deepen my relationship with my Creator and have always been drawn to Hebrew. I realize the layers of spiritual meaning in Scripture and would like the key to understanding the deeper spiritual truths conveyed through the language.

I’m happily married and Mother of two beautiful souls, a daughter and son – both young adults now. Looking forward to getting to know my fellow seekers . I’m very grateful to find this course.

Obed
      Participant

Obed

Hello,

I want to get deeper involve in Kabbalah

Dorothy
        Participant

Hi Kimberly, I just began this course today, and I think those starting a course like this on the same day, may have a spiritual connection. I also have a daughter and a son, very special people, though I may be compromised in that respect. I’ve been around a bit longer, and I’ve had some amazing experiences in the pursuit of spiritual teachings. I hope we may progress together, and learn from each other as we learn the Kaballah.

Sean
      Participant

Hello everyone, I’m Sean and this year I want to focus on developing more spiritually. I identify as an Orthodox Christian, but would like to learn more about Kabbalah.

Dina Aronov
      Participant

Hello Everyone, I am Dina from Florida. I have been reading up on Kabbalah and listening to Dr Michael Laitman for a few year snow  but in pieces. Finally I made the decision  to learn it the right way and to contact with like minded individuals. Looking forward to this spiritual journey <3 🙂

Dorothy
        Participant

Hi Sean, I welcome you here, on my own behalf, because I’m just beginning this course too. I’m from the State of Florida in the U.S., and greatly appreciate learning there are others seeking higher knowledge too. I am an older Seeker, but I’ve been on this path a very long time. It does require a bit of time and dedication, but I can assure you, it will well be worth your time.

Denis Sarmento
      Participant

Hi, I am Denis from Brazil and it has been some time I have been focusing more on the spiritual path rather than the illusion and superficial need from the so-called material world. I hope to get some kore insights along the learning live path. Thanks for sharing this knowledge.

Dorothy
        Participant

Hi Dina, I’m from Florida also, just began today. I’ve been studying various spiritual teachings all my life, always seeking higher knowledge than what is given in our Sunday School. I think it is a good thing to know a few others who began a certain teaching at about the same time. So I invite you to comment or ask questions, or just communicate with each other, if you feel you need to just talk. I wish you great Blessings as you delve into the sacred Kaballah.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,885 through 1,890 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.