Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,897 through 1,902 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Patrick
      Participant

My name is Patrick Quinn and I live in the Place of Zion, SLC Utah.  I have been a spiritualist for the last 30 years.  I have read, experienced and / or practiced all major and minor faiths and spiritualities in one way or another.  I was introduced to the Kaballah thru my experience with the OTO – Ordi Templis Orientis and I want to learn more.

With Honor,

Patrick Q

Asahd M.
      Participant

Shalom.  My name is Asahd.  I am glad to be here.  Eager to learn.  Thank you for your offering.  All the best to all of you out there reading this.

Jennifer
      Participant

Hello, I’m Jennifer from Colorado.  Looking forward to learning for better understanding and connection to creation.

Thank you!

Joyce
      Participant

Hello, my name is Joyce and my husband’s name is Roy. We have embarked on our spiritual journey, with much more emphasis in the past 2 years. I attended a webinar with Avraham  Sutton, and have several of his books, including Spiritual Technology.. We are interested in the “truth” and are a search..looking forward to studying more about Kabbalah, as we realize it is not a religion… we do not “follow” ANY religion..but started out as fundamentalist Christians, then moved to Messianic Christians, and now we claim no “titles” ..

Johan
      Participant

Oi gostaria de saber como faço para fazer o curso?

Hi Johan,

The course started, if you’re having technical difficulties accessing the course, you can get technical support using the “Need Help” button on the bottom right. Alternatively you can also email [email protected] for technical support.

And if you’re interested in taking this course in a different language, check out our portal site: http://www.kab.info

Albert @ KabU

Johan
      Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Oi meu nome é johan. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Tou muito curioso e animado para fazer o curso de cabala.</span></span>

Viewing 6 posts - 1,897 through 1,902 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.