Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,903 through 1,908 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Justin
      Participant

Hello friends,

My name is Justin. I’m 29 years old writing to you all from South Carolina. I’m really excited to delve into the wisdom of Kabbalah. As a Christian, I feel so much is left out of our understanding from the Jewish backbone of our faith. My hopes are to unravel the mysteries within this wisdom and take its principles to apply and teach them to others who feel their understanding is unquenched.

Clara
      Participant

Hi, I’m Clara (born Codruta), I live in Germany and I was attracted from the wisdom and spirit of Kabbalah. I am studying and practising A Course in Miracles for over 11 years now, so I am used to observe and recognize dynamics of the mind. I am excited to start and experience the way of Kabbalah with you.

Desirée
      Participant

Hello! I’m Desirée from Sweden, looking forward to learn about Kabbalah!

Joey
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi, I am Joey from Md, Usa. Really excited to learn more about Kabbalah!</p>

Glenda
      Participant

Hello all – I am grateful to be here. I am Glenda from the US.

Sale
      Participant

Hello everyone. My name is Sale from Serbia. Happy to see you here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,903 through 1,908 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.