Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,879 through 1,884 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #412807

      Hi, everyone. I’m José Carlos and I’m from Brazil. I’m really happy to become a new member of this community! I hope I can share some things I’ve learned so far and learn much more with all of you. Best wishes!

    • #412803
      Iris
      Participant

      Hola soy iris campos de Hola soy iris  campos de arauca colombia

    • #412801
      lynn
      Participant

      Hey everybody. I’m Lynn. I adore nature & art. I’m looking forward to expanding my curiosity of spirituality.

      • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by lynn.
    • #412797
      Onur
      Participant

      Hello, I’m Onur. I’m so happy and excited to be part of this amazing journey of Kabbalah. To lighten our lives up.. Let’s get started… Thank you..

    • #412796
      Nicole
      Participant

      Hi!

      My name is Nicole. Im excited to learn how to enhance my connection the Creator so I can fulfill my Purpose in being of Service.

    • #412771
      Timothy
      Participant

      Greetings,

       

      I am Timothy. I believe I have been called to embark on this journey of study to deepen my spiritual growth, become a better vessel for serving the Divine, and enhance my understanding of the Universe.

       

      Shalom

      Timothy

Viewing 6 posts - 1,879 through 1,884 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.