Hi everyone, I’m Ewelina. Originally I’m coming from Poland but living in Germany for 20 years now.
What do I expect from this course? I just want to shot down the burning desire inside me, that’s burning for years now. With kabbalah I understood why I felt this way. I’m truly excited to be part of this community. Much love ❤️
<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Olá, eu chamo José Carlos e sou do Brasil. Estou ansioso por começar a desvendar esse universo ainda desconhecido chamado EU.</span></span> <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Desejo que o conhecimento da Cabala possa me ajudar a conhecer mais sobre mim para poder servir melhor compreender e servir o próximo. </span></span> <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Feliz de fazer parte desta comunidade. </span></span> <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Abraços irmãos.</span></span>
I am LK. I was part of the “cult” of Rev Berg for several years. I left as it started to have problems but I have kept my books with me all these years, as well as a desire to find my spiritual core. I also study Numerology and there was a link for Numerology and Kabbalah – so I clicked it…and here I am! My life is very different from 18 years ago but my interest in self-growth is about the same. I’m looking forward to this experience. Thank you for making it so available.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 1,909 through 1,914 (of 7,787 total)