Hello Everyone! My name is Shola. I’m from Nigeria. I stumbled on Kabbalah earlier this year and since I have been yearning to learn more. I found Dr. Kosinec’s introduction to the subject on YouTube, which has given me a broad yet simplistic approach to my learning adventure. I am sure this course will be better.
This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by OLUSHOLA.
my Name is James and I live in Indonesia. I have heard so many times about Kaballah but I dont understand what it is..After watching Tony video about Kaballah then I interested to know more about Kaballah. I I can hope I can learn mote deeply about Kaballah from this group
my name is Tuviyah I live in Texas and I study Kabbalah and other Jewish text with a Rabbi but want a second means to catch up with others I study with.
Hi friends my name is David and I’m from the UK. I’m here because I’m searching for the truth and what I should do with my life. I am trying to learn and make good decisions. I’m happy to be part of this community