Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,915 through 1,920 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gabriel Vargas
      Participant

Hello I’m Gabriel, I saw an interview with two guys from “the jew function” channel, and I got very interested in a few concepts they spoke about, and they said that if I’m interested I should get here and study.

So here I am to explore a few ideas that I’m courious about, to compare with mine, or maybe to refine mine, it could also be to discard those that don’t resonate with my insights, I don’t know yet, i’ll be doing that, exploring, learning all I can, seeing if it resonates with me.

To be honest, i don’t know yet why am I writing this, just following dirctions at the beginning to show that i’m open to learn.

James
      Participant

Hi wonderful people in KabU, I am James Imoniyabo from Nigeria, I reside in Port Harcourt see you all as the course progresses

Dewitt Brown
      Participant

Hi all, I am Dewitt from the Bahamas and I am open to learning.

Dewitt Brown
      Participant

Hi all I am Dewitt from the Bahamas. I am open to learning.

Luke
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Shalom! I’m Luke down in the southern hemisphere (Australia). From the course I hope to receive attainment of the basic foundations of Kabbalah.  Also to help me achieve a more consistent form of bestowal toward the Creator.</p>

Luke
      Participant

Shalom! I’m Luke down in the southern hemisphere (Australia). From the course I hope to receive attainment of the basic foundations of Kabbalah.  Also to help me achieve a more consistent form of bestowal toward the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,915 through 1,920 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.