Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,921 through 1,926 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Julie Johnson
      Participant

Hi my name is Jules, I’m from Utah and I’m happy to be studying these courses again. The study of Kabbalah has changed my life I started with Kabbalah for the student and I have been practicing this wisdom to the best of my ability for some time now.

Jennifer
      Participant

I’ve become obsessed with Kabbalah & the Tree of Life over the past month or so. I feel a connection to everything around me and am blessed to be shown more. Thank you for this journey.

Scott
        Participant

Hey Jennifer. Sounds like the same as me here. Looking forward to learning more

Alicia
      Participant

Hello friends, I found this class randomly seeking to open my mind and hart, following divine vide to wherever it leads me.. one day at a time,

Scott
        Participant

Blessings Alicia

Hi You
      Participant

Hi,

This is Todd from Pennsylvania and I hope to discover if kabbalah is right for me.

Anthony Hayes
      Participant

Anthony Hayes
      Participant

Hello Everyone , I’m from the USA , I seek the Father with all I have and I’m hoping to discover a tool to help guide me alone the way. Im in search of something to help reveal what this thing called life is. What am I and Why? Most of all how can I be of services to the Father and his creation. Material things doesn’t move me like it use to but something else I can’t explain does.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,921 through 1,926 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.