Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,927 through 1,932 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Enid
      Participant

Dear all

My given name is Enid, but most all people know me as Gem. I’m originally from the Caribbean but living in Switzerland from almost 25 years.  I’m a newbie. I’ve been interested in Kabbalah for a couple years now. I would like to seek truth, be a better person, separate from my dualistic mind and from patterns that have been imposed on me by family, society, religion, and others.  I’m eager to learn Kabbalah and implement it in my daily life.

Dragan
      Participant

Hello

My name is Dragan. I am originally from Balkan but now I living in USA .

I’m very interested on this course.

Thank you

steve
      Participant

Greetings everyone, Steve here from South Carolina.  My interest in this study was sparked by not fully grasping the truth I seek from reading the Bible.

Elise
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hi everybody. Don’t remember if I already filled this in. For many years I had repetitive dreams requesting me to study. I started studying the Zohar by myself 3 years ago and reached the middle of Book1 but feel I need a group/supervision</p>

ethan
      Participant

I’m Ethan from the United States of America I’m trying to learn about myself

Cassie Long
      Participant

Hi, I am Cassie. I am in the USA and have been searching for something but I didn’t know exactly what. I believe this course will start me on the journey to the fulfillment I need.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,927 through 1,932 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.