Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 13 hours, 8 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 1,993 through 1,998 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies December 1, 2024 at 1:44 pm EST #406924 JeremyParticipantGreetings from Virginia, USA. December 1, 2024 at 10:37 am EST #406895 SebastienParticipantSebastien kouassi December 1, 2024 at 12:44 am EST #406724 CHANTELLEParticipantHi I’m chantelle, im looking forward to know more November 30, 2024 at 2:10 pm EST #406670 Bailey GraceParticipantHello. I am Bailey Grace, a conservative Jew from the US November 30, 2024 at 1:57 pm EST #406669 AbizamParticipantHello I am Charles from Canada, I am so excited to find this course, and listening to it fills my emptiness November 30, 2024 at 10:29 am EST #406645 Shrin SharmaParticipantHello, I’m Shrin from India, and a Soloprenuer Consultant for Small eCom Stores.AuthorReplies< 1 … 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 1,993 through 1,998 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In