Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,005 through 2,010 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Elise
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Nice to meet you all. My name is E. I had recurring dreams (while sleeping) in the past asking me to study the Kabbalah. I intended to join a course here in 2019 but then got busy with certain circumstances, so was studying part 1 of the Zohar by myself. It gave me many answers. I know it is more proper to study with a group and with guidance so here I am. Hope my schedule will allow me to go on. Looking forward</p>

Elise
      Participant

Nice to meet you all. My name is E. I had recurring dreams (while sleeping) in the past asking me to study the Kabbalah. I intended to join a course here in 2019 but then got busy with certain circumstances, so was studying part 1 of the Zohar by myself. It gave me many answers. I know it is more proper to study with a group and with guidance so here I am. Hope my schedule will allow me to go on. Looking forward

Tina
      Participant

Hi there

My name is Tina and I’m on a spiritual healing journey and would like to understand my true authentic self and bring her to light.  This year I’m taking back my power and desire the self confidence to step into exactly who I am meant to be so I can help others on their journey.
      My desire is to become my highest self, my true self and enhance my spiritual awakening.

Sulle
      Participant

Hi my name is Sulle salamba, from Tanzania.

I want to learn deeper in Kabbalah

Minjie
      Participant

Hi all, my name is Minjie, I am from China. In recent years, I have started my inner journey and explored many different spiritual traditions such as Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity and so on. I believe that the Creator has guided me here because many coincidences have happened since I started learning about the Truth of who I AM. It has been a life-changing journey so far and I am willing to keep on going. From my current experience, the Creator has really tested my determination and keeps on throwing challenges at this Kli in order to help me to reach higher and higher levels of bestow. By his plan, I am soon going to become a Dad. but before that, I want to refine my soul, and become a role model to my son/daughter who I hope will become the light and hope for the world because of my influences.

Helena Couto
      Participant

Hello, hello!!
      My name is Helena Couto. I currently live in Brazil. I’ve been in this inner quiet desperation longing for Truth for quite a while… Have walked so many paths and read way too many books… I’m eager to leave the realm of the intellect and finally have a visceral experience of God. Hopefully, here I’ll find the tool…. Enjoy the journey!

Viewing 6 posts - 2,005 through 2,010 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.