Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day, 1 hour ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 2,005 through 2,010 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies November 30, 2024 at 6:03 am EST #406624 janine carassoParticipantHello my name is Janine and I am here to study and learn about the Kabbalah. November 29, 2024 at 10:49 pm EST #406596 Carell T. JackimiekParticipantHello, my name is carell. I hope to learn and experience kabbalah. November 29, 2024 at 3:33 pm EST #406555 AdiParticipantAdina here.I’ve been always curious about Kabbalah and finally I get this amazing opportunity to learn about it.Thank you! This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Adi. November 29, 2024 at 11:04 am EST #406531 DariuszParticipantDariusz here, just another curious for more. November 29, 2024 at 9:18 am EST #406522 LynnParticipantHi Everyone. I am in Buffalo, NY. I want to learn more about the Kabbalah. November 29, 2024 at 4:01 am EST #406354 crystalParticipantHello I’m Crystal I’m from Wyoming. I am excited to learn and grow .AuthorReplies< 1 … 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 2,005 through 2,010 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In