Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,011 through 2,016 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Helena Couto
      Participant

Hello, hello!!
      My name is Helena Couto. I currently live in Brazil. I’ve been in this inner quiet desperation longing for Truth for quite a while… Have walked so many paths and read way too many books… I’m eager to leave the realm of the intellect and finally have a visceral experience of God. Hopefully, here I’ll find the tool…. Enjoy the journey!

Greetings, my name is Lynne, I love KNOWLEDGE  and TRUTH….this course looked very interesting.

reynaldo
      Participant

My name is Rey, been studying Kabbalah for 13 years

Susan
      Participant

My name is Susan – my aspiration is to ascend to a higher level of spirituality, relatable to everyday life. In turn it is my hope that this would enhance my transformation into the best authentic version of myself, as well as, advancing confidently along my unique path. My intention is to then inspire others to  create a more spiritual lifestyle and follow their own particular  path. The ultimate outcome would be a world of individuals living and working together spiritually for the greatest good for mankind and the world.

Alex
      Participant

Ola, My name is Alex. I am a Gurdjief student and investigator, and Kabbalah interested me a lot in “the fight” between: MY CONSCIENCE and MY NATURE. Especially to understand other tools of how to FEEL at the same time as EXPERIENCE THE SENSATION.

I’m Brazilian, I live in Canada. but who knows what’s next?

Mariette
      Participant

Hi, my name is Mariette and I am just beginning my process of awakening and learning to reach my highest potential. My path has brought me to learn the Kabbalah and I am excited and eager to begin.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,011 through 2,016 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.