Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,023 through 2,028 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Richard van Oers
      Participant

Hi!

I’m Richard from the Netherlands.

I am looking forward to learn more about the best kept secret of the universe and learn how to live the rest of my life to the max
      <p style=”text-align: right;”></p>

Richard van Oers
      Participant

Hi, I am Richard from Holland.

I’m looking forward to learn more about the best kept secret

Hubert
      Participant

Hi Everyone.

I’ve got a Christian background, Catholic by upbringing, but I never consider myself a “hardliner”. My mind was always full of “impermissible questions”. However, there used to be a time when I found old Latin masses, old church organs, and Gregorian choruses a fascinating experience. I’ve even started to learn Latin to delve deeper into it. Yet, the learning process let me somewhat out of the church, and finally, I decided to quit the religion and the Christian faith for good.

In the meantime, I was reading theosophist literature, R. Steiner, H. Blavatsky, and Dion Fortune, to name a few. It took me a couple of years to get to the bottom of it, but with every subsequent book, I felt a growing disappointment.

Simultaneously I was following Tom Campbell, a NASA physicist, mathematician, and literally a rocket scientist. Tom was taking part in Robert Monroe’s research on consciousness, OOBE, remote viewing, and other psychic experiences. Thanks to him I began to practice my own skills in this field, which would eventually bear some fruits.

Then I participated in a few professional hypnotics sessions, aided by a telepath and an operator based on Calo Grifasi method, and began to feel at home with 3rd eye viewing.

Right now, I’m working on Human Design system by Ra Uru Hu, checking its credibility. The system treats about mechanics of human incarnation and internal body processing of information and emotions.

Why qabalah? I’ve got a pervading feeling that this knowledge waits for me to be sized and integrated into myself, my worldview, and my life experience. I guess the time is right.

fw
      Participant

hi everyone . its nice to know im not crazy and that all my life this connection i felt was real , i would love to get introduced to kabbalah and make it a part of my life .

Marilyn Dale
      Participant

Hi, I’m Marilyn.  I want to know it all! This seems to be a great place to start.

Robert Brown
      Participant

Hi my name is Robert. I am really looking forward to learning more about Kabbalah

Viewing 6 posts - 2,023 through 2,028 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.