Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,029 through 2,034 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joshua
      Participant

Hello everyone. My name is Joshua. I feel blessed to be here and to learn more about Kabbalah.

Susan
      Participant

Hello, my name is Susan. I’m interested in learning more about the laws of reality and the universe.

Luca
      Participant

Hi, my name is Luca and I want to crate my own reality.

Kevin
      Participant

Hello fellow students….

Ive been questioning existence for a long time.

In my quest to understand myself and the universe, I have looked at various religions and philosophies but nothing has satisfied. Im hoping Kabbalah will give me some answers Im looking for.

Kaja
      Participant

Hello, my name is Kaja. I started the course to be in a community of like – minded people, to practice and deepen my awareness in an enviorment that supports that progress.

Kaja
      Participant

Hello, my name is Kaja. I started the course to be in a community of like – minded people, to practice and deepen my reality in an enviorment that supports that progress.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,029 through 2,034 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.