Hello I am Mr Hernandez and I have high functioning autism and ADHD. I love exploring different ways of percieving life and am really excited to learn about Kabbalah from an educational viewpoint.
Good and blessed day to everyone and to our teacher/s. I’m Francis Marco, a Filipino Christian and a seeker of wisdom. I believe that through Kabbalah, I will be able to understand the meaning of life and to be a good human being.
Hi all, I’m Deon 39 from S.A. I’m on a long journey of discovery because I’ve always felt that something was not quite right & there has to be more. I’ve never understood how any1 can just get on with like a zombie bt tbh the info only started appearing a few years ago & my interest was sparked again just like everyone else here. Good to b with like minded ppl from S. Africa through Zambia to USA. Let’s get it😉
Hi there! My name is Joanna, and I’m a humble student on a journey to seek deeper understanding. I’ve heard about Kaballah before, but it’s only recently that I’ve felt genuinely drawn to explore it
My name is Mary, and I look forward in curiosity and anticipation to my world expanding through the introduction to others and the teachings of Kabbalah that await me. Â I am most grateful to have this opportunity.
Hi, I’m Noleen from Zambia. I have always had a deep desire to know God and my relationship with God. This desire has taken down a lot of rabbit holes, that didn’t answer my questions or allow me to live authentically. I want to know who God is, and understand myself. I met a Jewish man and had the opportunity to observe him, and ask questions. This sparked another interest, and here I am now.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 2,017 through 2,022 (of 7,787 total)