Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,017 through 2,022 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Randall Johnson
      Participant

Hi . I’m Randy I live in Pittsburgh PA. I am a psych RN and work with Vets. I am seeking pathways to truth and inner peace.

Dianne
      Participant

Hi, I am Dianne and I want to understand the science of Kabbalah, how we function at higher levels of existence and the role, to feel this spiritual world and to understand everything that happens to us.

Annmarie
      Participant

Hi, My name is Annmarie. I reside in New Mexico in the USA. I am a wife, mother, and grandmother. I have been interested in developing my spiritual isness of me for many years. I am an Episcopalian Christian. I was truly excited to read that Kabbalah will be taught to all religious denominations. I have purchased several books on Kabbalah through the Laitman Kabbalah Publishing. I have read about three of the books and felt comfortable with the teachings, but so much is over my head. I have read the book of Torah, but in the (ESV) English Standard Version, Study Bible, in which we call the Old Testament.

My desire to learn Kabbalah grows stronger as I read my books. I felt this vibration when I read Mary Baker Eddy’s book “Key To The Scriptures.” A Christian Science literature, and I truly enjoyed the concepts that was shared in her book. However, it did not satisfy my desires to build on my beliefs. I firmly believe in God the Creator.

Thank you for giving of yourself as our teacher. I am looking forward to growing in my spiritual growth with your help.

Respectfully, Annmarie

D.J.
      Participant

Hello, I’m Danny from Texas. I have been learning different ideas of creation, meaning of life and universe occupancy, I still don’t think I have learned enough and just heard of Kabbalah and am eager to learn it. My life is in need of knowledge of my purpose, I feel as if I am drifting away from my positive self. So here I am and looking forward to this knowledge.

Hi, I need to understand life, so I view Kabbalah as some sort of manual or instructions for life and development.

Richard van Oers
      Participant

Hi!

I’m Richard from the Netherlands.

I am looking forward to learn more about the best kept secret of the universe and learn how to live the rest of my life to the max

Viewing 6 posts - 2,017 through 2,022 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.