Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,047 through 2,052 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Alopezbard
      Participant

My name is Adriana Lopez Bard, I live in Buenos Aires , Argentina.

The reason why I want to study Kabbalah is because I want to get connected to the Higher Realms before leaving this world.

Tina
      Participant

Hello,

my name is Tina from Vienna and I wanted to study kabbalah since a long time, but I did not know where to start. When I discovered this course, I instantly knew tha this is the right time and place for me.

4Claire
      Participant

Hi

My name is Therese and am from little but sweet Sweden.

I love to study, all sort of subjects and I have always found Kabbalah to be magic and a must to understand, so I am so happy to have found KabU!

My journey for knowledge continues and I feel so blessed and fortunate to be able to study.

I am so looking forward to get to finally study Kabbalah for real.

So, here we go=)

Sorin Prodan
      Participant

Hi everyone,

My name is Sorin Gheorghe Prodan.

Well, I am originally from Romania, leaving in Spain and working in Germany and that’s says all you need about what I am doing in here. I wouldn’t say here I will find the truth meaning of life, but I still hope to be something to guide me in my own life research in such a way to catch that meaning or to find that piece of the puzzle missing.

There are so many books and materials I have read but nothing compares with a professional guidance.

I am happy having you all around and hopefully all working together we will fly together on this journey.

Stay tuned!

Thank you

Tracy H
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello my name is Tracy, I’m from Pennsylvania. I want to learn about this journey called life.</p>

Jales
      Participant

Hello

My name is Jales De Mello and I live in Ontario, California. I am interested in learning of ways to lead a life of true rewards. Thus the reason for enrolling in this course.  Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 2,047 through 2,052 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.