Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,263 through 2,268 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #399241
      Jess
      Participant

      Hi, I’m Jess.

      I’m new to the kabbalah teachings but have heard about it from a couple teachers on Gaia. Not sure what to expect really but interested in learning more about the metaphysical world and how I can integrate this knowledge into my own life.

    • #399239
      Muggie
      Participant

      Hello,

      I heard about Kabbalah from listening to David Ghiyam as a guest on a Pod cast.  I’ve always had a close relationship with God, the Creator has been the only one I have been able to count on as my Lifesaver.  I feel something big but I’m not sure where it is going to lead me.  My life was spared in an accident, so I’m wondering why did I miraculously live.

    • #399225
      David
      Participant

      Hi. I’m Dave. I am from Levin in New Zealand. I have an interest in the esoteric teachings. I have previously looked at Quabbalah and found it very difficult. Hopefully these teachings in Kabbalah can clear some things up for me or at least give me a better understanding.

      • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by David.
    • #399213
      Serenity
      Participant

      hi

    • #399212
      lensingteddie
      Participant

      Hi Friends, I’m Teddie from Iowa. About six years ago I joined KabU and loved it. I never stopped my membership because I enjoy this environment so much. I’ve decided to return and review the modules and classes again to help deepen my connection to the content and the friends. ❤️

    • #399202
      Jariv
      Participant

      Hello.

      My name is Jariv and I am introducing my self to kabbalah. I hope this course introduce knowledge to understand more about spiritual life. I am a BME student and it is part of my goals to learn more about material and spiritual life.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,263 through 2,268 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.