Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,263 through 2,268 (of 5,024 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Luigi Kunhardt
      Participant

Hello. My name is Luigi. I’ve been reading Kabbalah related books for years yet have no guidance from an instructor to show me the correct path. With these courses I seek true teachings and tools that can help me become a better human being.

Patrick Bruen
      Participant

My name is Patrick. I come from Ireland and live in London. I have had the pleasure of having many Jewish friends who have told me about the Kabbalah over the years. I would like to study it properly and share my knowledge with them

Mark Short
      Participant

Hi my name is Mark Short I am a student of Rosicrucianism and Martinism and a Le Droit Humain Freemason in the United States. My goal is to understand and apply the Kabbala. For me the subject has been hard to understand, but I keep trying and trying to get it. Hoping this will help me to understand it and apply it. I feel pulled to it and I know I should keep trying until I get it.

Soraziz
      Participant

Hi everyone 👋

My name is Soraya (From Congo DRC) and I’ve been looking for the meaning of life pretty much all my life. I’m now 41 and I hope to find an answer through the wisdom of Kaballah. 🙂

Shane
      Participant

Hi, my name is Shane. I’m from Canada. I’m hoping this course will be my first steps towards a meaningful, purpose driven life.

Matthew
      Participant

Hi I’m Matthew and my interests are Rosicrucianism and the Kabbalah of Isaac Luria

Viewing 6 posts - 2,263 through 2,268 (of 5,024 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.