Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,257 through 2,262 (of 5,024 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      George
      Participant

Hi Everyone, I’m George, from the UK, I’m a complete Kabbalah newby, but would say I’m quite far down my own spiritual path, having been on that journey for over 10 years. I no longer have self-doubt or negative thoughts, and understand what my purpose is. My goal for joining is to know more about myself, but also to gain a better understanding of Kabbalistic principles, in order to apply these to my life going forward.

Whilst I have no experience of Kabbalah, I’ve had many mystical experiences in my search for the divine, I’ve been through many dark nights, and have emerged as someone who seeks to live in unity with the divine.

Sean Sotak
      Participant

Hi fellow spiritual beings,

My name is Sean and I have been connecting with Kabbalah for about a year or so and found this blessing form the Creator during Covid with my Son. I have long been unsatisfied with religion as a whole and found the answers with this and extremely grateful that the creator has chosen me to pursue it. I have listened to 3 of the books by Laitman and have totally changed how I pray and live daily. I have asked for correction and finally realized that one thing in particular has been coming up in my life. I am naturally a giving person with people that I am not familiar with and even more so with family. With family it is more sensitive and therefore when my efforts and actions are not appreciated or returned it causes anger and I wasn’t reacting correctly. I also have a lot of hope for this generation of young people that seem to want to get back to nature and have a sense of community. I look foreword to joining a group of 10 to grow spiritually!!!

Lorena Lopez
      Participant

Hi, my name is Lorena. I love the science of kabbalah, I´ve studied it for so many years but, right now i´m searching more courses in this platform Kab U that provides me a better understanding about how to apply this wisdom in our practical life (I would love to know more about kabbalah & women). In spanish there are  few and I would love to go deeper.

Sven Newstrum
      Participant

Hi All,

My Name is Sven from Northern California. I have found some very powerful and potent insights in the teachings of Kabbalah which have not only shaped and influenced my thinking and perception in the past but have helped me to make sense of the life I am living and have more direction and clarity moving forwards. I am looking forwards to learning and practicing more.

Esther
        Participant

Greetings my name is Esther and I have been watching many of your teachings and lectures for many many years .

As already known everything is not only through knowledge it’s more of  experiential level.

I have not been in one of the minyan where real experiences and change can happen as you shared but this I learned,I try to help with right intention behind the action ,at this point of my journey in the corporeal state.

To attain that of the equivalent form of bestowal like the creator.

wilhelmina
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is wilhelmina Jckson, i am from Ghana, i am here because i am finding my purpose and improve in spirituality life.

Luigi Kunhardt
      Participant

Hi my name is Luigi. I’ve been reading about Kabbalah from different sources yet I don’t have proper guidance to a true path. With Kab U I hope acquire the right tools I need to enlighten myself

Viewing 6 posts - 2,257 through 2,262 (of 5,024 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.