I’m Jon from Toronto, Canada. In addition to music and the arts, I have long held a great interest in the various western esoteric practices and mysticism in general. Kabbalah is something I’ve been drawn to more so the last few years and I want to expand my knowledge and awareness of it through various means. I discovered the KabbalahInfo YT channel a while ago and have really enjoyed their content. KabU seemed like the perfect extension and next step.
Hello everyone, my name is julio, from San Francisco USA, seeking for spirituality since a was teenager, now I found this Kabbalah interesting to get knowledge and wisdom to free my spirit
Hi I’m Andy, a Paramedic from New Zealand. I am on a spiritual growth journey and looking forward to learning about Kabbalah and the laws of nature and the universe.
Hello My name is Bobby Bookout and I work as a Teaching Assistant at a public school for Special Needs Students in Oklahoma. I’m interested in learning more about Judaism and the Kabbalah.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 2,245 through 2,250 (of 7,787 total)