Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,245 through 2,250 (of 5,297 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Francis Gallant
      Participant

Hi, my name is Francis I am French Canadian and I am desperate for a meaningful life really.

C.

Hi, I am Simmy. Glad to be here.

Ptr
      Participant

Hello all,

On Life’s path searching for answers and now here at KabU.

Monachos

Renzo
      Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Renzo and I know for sure that inside us there is a huge hidden’ s potential and I wish that the Kabbalah will give me the “key” for “Open the Door”. Mazel Tov!

Renzo
      Participant

Ciao everyone, my name is Renzo and I know for sure that inside us there is a huge hidden’ s potential and I wish that the Kabbalah will give me the “key” for “Open the Door”. Mazel Tov!

Eric Kane
        Participant

Cultivate the seeds, bee the tree! 🌴😎🫶🏾, I am Eric, the Jewaiian from Hawaii. This definitely seems like a really good presentation. I’m looking forward to the growth too.

Eric Kane
      Participant

Aloha, I am Eric, a Jewaiian! 🌴😎🌊🤙🏾from Hawaii. When I was 40, my uncle Nate, originally from Yemen, invited me in to study Kabbalah with the Rabbi and elders. I had a year experience with them until circumstances changed. I also have experience in Hawaiian cultural development as well, with our Kupuna-elders, wisdom keepers, which again opens up the power of our ancient languages that connect us in a greater intimate love relationship with nature and the cosmos,  that English and many other languages just don’t have. At this time after a number of traumatic events in my life, now age 65, I am in that struggle of rising up again, and shifting not only patterns don’t serve me anymore, and that regaining of self, that had been severely crushed, as well as helping another, whose extremely painful cancer, and torturous suffering also had a traumatic effect upon myself. Blessings bee upon our life’s paths as a continuum of our ancestors, supporting us, the living. May our stories bless each other. Mahalonuiloa, He Hawaii Au, Aloha ‘Āina, Malama Pono.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,245 through 2,250 (of 5,297 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.