Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,377 through 2,382 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #397097
      Rachel
      Participant

      I’m Rachel, from the US living in Tel Aviv. I left religion some time ago, and I want to reexplore it through kabbalistic values

    • #397082
      Ernesta
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Ernesta. 😊🦋  My nationality is Lithuanian, but I live in Spain. I am a coaching specialist interested in personal growth, psychology and spirituality.  I heard about Kabbalah from my husband, who studies it on his own. It is very interesting to know Kabbalah more deeply. 😊🍀

    • #397059
      Beatriz
      Participant

      Hi I am Beatriz from Spain , I discovered Cabala one year ago but I miss an order to study, that is why I am here

    • #397030
      Barbara
      Participant

      Hi, I am Barbara from England. I want to grasp the meaning of Kabbalah and apply it to my life.

    • #397027
      Cat
      Participant

      I’m Catarina, born and raised in Brazil, but Portuguese roots. I love learning and specially about things that guide us to being better selves.

    • #397025
      Julie
      Participant

      Hi I am Julie from the uk and am here to learn more about who I am and my purpose

Viewing 6 posts - 2,377 through 2,382 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.