Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,629 through 2,634 (of 4,919 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Hooman
      Participant

Hello all,

my name is Hooman I am from USA and I am 31 years old.
      I have always been curious about the wisdom behind the creation of this world and what its purpose was?
      I have been watching Gilad’s YouTube videos and they really made me think about life in general.
      looking forward to joining this great community.

Thanks

Fasil
      Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is Fasil.

I have been looking for answers to different life questions. WHO WE ARE? WHY WE ARE HERE? …

I believe I am on the right track to answering such important questions.

Cheers,

Luke Englund
      Participant

Hello, everyone!
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>My name is Luke, 32 years old, and live in southeastern Mississippi (US). I’ve spent 13 years searching religions, studying, practicing different forms of prayer, meditation & mindfulness, yoga, martial arts, and now I’m here and hoping to build the proper foundation for spiritual connection attainment through the Ancient Primordial Science. The content from Bnei Baruch has made a strong impression on me. Thank you for allowing me to be part of the group.</p>

Lisa
        Participant

Your neighbor, Lisa, from Alabama here! These are scary yet EXCITING times. Happy and comforting to know there are like-minded others close by.  🙏❤️

Lisa
          Participant

Lisa, from Alabama here.  Lost but found.  These are scary yet EXCITING times. Its comforting to know there are others of like-mind to connect with. 🙏❤️

Luke Englund
      Participant

Hello, everyone!

My name is Luke, 32 years old, and live in southeastern Mississippi (US). I’ve spent 13 years searching religions, studying, practicing different forms of prayer, meditation & mindfulness, yoga, martial arts, and now I’m here and hoping to build the proper foundation for spiritual connection attainment through the Ancient Primordial Science. The content from Bnei Baruch has made a strong impression on me. Thank you for allowing me to be part of the group.

Deandre Barrett
      Participant

hi my name is Deandre. I am 23 year old young male furthering my study in light. peace to you all

Bum quito
      Participant

Good day, or night. I seek to learn, to give and receive. They call me Bum, explosion of passion. יום או לילה טוב
      אני מבקש ללמוד לתת ולקבל.
      קוראים לי בום. פיצוץ של תשוקה

Viewing 6 posts - 2,629 through 2,634 (of 4,919 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.