my name is Elena and I have been searching as long as I can remember. In my youth I seriously considered becoming a nun but life had different plans. I have heard about Kabbalah years ago but maybe I wasn’t ready than, I feel I am closer now and looking forward to learn and connect.
Hi! My name is Gwendolyn and I live in Kansas, I signed up for this couse because I was curious. I feel I have a good relationship with God but I love and enjoy learning. I am looking forward to understanding and gaining a new perspective.
Shalom. My name is Liora. I currently live in British Colombia, Canada but my husband and I have begun the process of making Aliyah. I have been practicing Judaism for almost 10 years and have listened to many online rabbis, but only followed a couple. There is something about Kabbalah that really peeks my curiosity because I have always felt that I was missing a crucial element that could contribute to a deeper connection with Hashem. I think it is “hidden” in here. I look forward to learning with all of you.
Hello, my name is Allison from Arkansas, USA. The last year I have felt my spirit becoming more restless. I am on a journey to have greater understand of God and my purpose. A good friend suggested a learn about Kabbalah. Excited to be apart of this community.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 2,719 through 2,724 (of 7,786 total)