Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,737 through 2,742 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jack Brenon
      Participant

Hello again, as this is not my first time. I am an Arab American born in 1956 about 40 miles north of Safed, a former center for Kabbalists in old history. I was raised in Damascus until 1973 and left after the second war.  My American name is Jack and my Arabic name is Nehru.  You can call me either name.  I first joined Kabu in late 2019 and did the courses but hit a wall with connection and departed.  However, I have not been able to let it go nor have been able to connect to a 10.  I am hoping this time around I can either connect or let it go as 3 years of praying for a solution was not answered or at least I am not unable to hear what God wants with me?

Blue
      Participant

Names Ronnie blue. I’m on a journey for answers.

Melanie
      Participant

Hello, Instructors and fellow learners/seekers…

My name is Melanie Record.  I have been looking for a path to get a glimpse of my creator.  I desire to know where I came from, where I am going, the meaning of life and how to be and just enjoy the moments while I am in my body.

Kristina
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey, I’m Kristina and 41 years old. Parallel to my biggest crisis this mystic path has unfold himself infront of me. Since then I start to trust my inner voice and knowing. It’s like a calling and wake up to my life.</p>
      My greatest desire is to develop selfconfidence in what I sence and see, to take responsibility for my thoughts and life. To be human, to be me.. In his Image!

Shalom from Germany

Anthony
      Participant

Hi my name is William And I’m 31 years old I became awoke in 2011 and started to have this inner sense of knowing and Empathic abilities my intuition has led me here, I have cosmic Knowledge and the Kabbalah  has come across me many times and now I have the urge to Dig in and absorb… I’m excited to feel what I get from being around like minds because Spirituality And Enlightenment is Home to me and many ppl of the world don’t even perceive the world as I do spiritual and physical… Soo I’m here with an open mind and heart… Love and Light✨

Matanah
      Participant

One is never too old to learn. I began learning Kabbalah about a year ago. The knowledgeable Kabbalists’ delivery of lessons make it easy to understand, as it builds on my experiences. I’m  70+ years old with a desire to connect with like-minded people. My hope is to continue learning Kabbalah and eventually attain equivalence of form with the Creator. I try to exercise faith above reason here in Nashville,  TN.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,737 through 2,742 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.